Yes. I will snap some anytime I see it around, and post in the new year. Thanks for the suggestion!
Hi there. Rather than give you some standard suggestions, here are some alternatives.
1. Get yourself in beside an open turf fire with the feet up and with a nice whiskey - hot one if you prefer.
2. Spend an hour or two in a monastic site, such as Clonmacnoise, Glendalough, Monasterboice.
3. Get yourself out of the town or city and up a hill on a windy day. Make sure you are wrapped up of course.
4. Eat a feed of boxty. Wash it down with the beverage of your choice.
5. In any town, city, village or parish, spend an evening in a traditional pub making chat and availing of hospitality from the locals.
6. Bain triail as cúpla focal. Try a couple of words of Irish, you might be surprised!
7. Get off the beaten track and see what you might find yourself.